All private property owners that adjoin Crown land with water frontage and wish to use the Crown land, require a license known as Water Frontage (grazing) license.

However the Victorian Government are cancelling these licenses along the Yarra River and tributaries from Healesville to Warburton.

NOTICE – DELWP 6/7/16 (Water Frontage Licenses) – click here